13th March 2019, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Assam Professional Academy, Guwahati?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Master of Social Work in Assam Professional Academy in Guwahati. I want to know that I have to appear in any entrance exam for securing admission in this institute for this course?

15th March 2019, 03:34 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Assam Professional Academy, Guwahati?

Yes, you have to go through entrance test for admission to MA in Social Work which is generally conducted in the month of June or July. However, there may be an additional round of Personal Interview which may be conducted by some universities.

. The minimum eligibility for admission to MA Social Work in India is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream. The program is generally divided into 4 semesters which consists of theory and practical knowledge and the last semester usually dedicated to research and dissertation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?