26th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to become a CEO? What is the qualification required?

I want to know that is there any entrance exam for becoming CEO. Can you please explain the entire qualifications or requirements? What type of preparation is required to become a CEO in a MNC company? Can someone please provide me the details? Thanks!

1st September 2017, 03:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to become a CEO? What is the qualification required?

To become CEO of an MNC, you must have managerial skills to properly manage the company.

In this case, if you have done MBA from a reputed institute, then it would be quite fruitful for you to manage the company.

There is no such entrance exam or qualification for becoming CEO.

However, you must have good managerial skills, leadership skills in order to become CEO of a company.
11th July 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to become a CEO? What is the qualification required?

Can you tell me please about entrance exam for becomes a CEO
31st May 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do after mba to become a ceo...??
27th November 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

After 12th what I want to study to become CEO ?
17th April 2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to become a cheif educational officer in department of education in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?