3rd February 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam being conducted in general for MA History & Archaeology?

Is there any general entrance test being conducted on either state level or nation level for MA History and Archaeology? Is yes, which are they? What are the dates for admissions and what are the syllabus particulars.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Archaeology if pursue MA in History?
  2. Can I study PhD in Archaeology after completing M.A. in History? -- [New]
  3. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  4. Diploma courses related to Archaeology for MA(History) postgraduate?
  5. Last five years question papers for MA (archaeology)
  6. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the TNPSC syllabus for B.E civil engineering students?
  9. Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. IS it necessary to have Maths subject to become an Archaeologist?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MA (Archaeology)? Which colleges in West Bengal offer this course?
  12. What is the syllabus for TNPSC for Civil Engineers?
  13. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  14. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-Historical Methods and Historiography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure to do PhD in South Indian History and Archaeology from Ancient History and Archaeology Department of JNU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-Bronze Age Civilizations of the World Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?