15th September 2020, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to join ISRO for a BSc(Mathematics) student? Steps to join?

Hi everyone, I'm studying in 2nd year of BSc Mathematics. I'm well excel in Mathematics and I need to join ISRO after completing UG Course. Is there any entrance exam to join ISRO or the next step what we have to proceed?

6th October 2020, 09:38 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join ISRO for a BSc(Mathematics) student? Steps to join?

ISRO conducts entrance exam every year you need clear it and students should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with minimum aggregate of 65%marks or CGPA 6.84/10 average of all the semesters.

Since you are B.Sc in mathematics you have to complete M.Sc to get into ISRO.
10th October 2020, 04:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join ISRO for a BSc(Mathematics) student? Steps to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I'm studying in 2nd year of BSc Mathematics. I'm well excel in Mathematics and I need to join ISRO after completing UG Course. Is there any entrance exam to join ISRO or the next step what we have to proceed?
For joining as ISRO Scientist (entry level), basic education qualification is Msc or B.tech.
In M.Sc can be in Physics, chemistry or mathematics. After Bsc physics you can join as Technical Assistant, ISRO allow you option of part-time/correspondence study, after completing M.Sc you can get promoted to Scientist-SC.
4th October 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join in isro complet b.sc maths or b.sc physics?.how to join in isro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?