23rd April 2012, 04:38 PM
Rojen Adams

Is there any exam for Indian Navy and Air Force? I have just completed my 12th

Is there any exam for Indian navy and air force ? I am just complete my 12.

25th April 2012, 09:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam for Indian Navy and Air Force? I have just completed my 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojen Adams View Post
Since you have just completed +2 level of examination and want to join Indian Air Force or the Indian Navy, the best way to get into these defense forces after +2 is NDA & NA Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
In order to write the examination, you must have qualified +2 level of examination with the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics.
As far as age limit is concerned, you must not be less than 16 years and 6 months and must not be over 19 years. The examination is conducted two times a year and the notification for the same is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
If you want to join Indian Navy, after qualifying the NDA & NA Examination, you will have to undergo training at the Naval Academy and the duration of the training program will be around four and a half years, whereas for Indian Air Force, you will be trained at the Air Force wing of the National Defense Academy and the duration of the training program will be three and a half years.
26th April 2012, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam for Indian Navy and Air Force? I have just completed my 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojen Adams View Post

Yes , After 12th standard you are applicable for Indian Navy and Air Force Post .Because those post are related to NDA exam.So first you have to cracked the NDA exam.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Arts and Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army post.They are not applicable for Navy and AIRFORCE Post.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

BEST BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM

NDA I exam date is already over so you can attend in NDA II Exam.Because notification date already announced in UPSC website.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
For any further info log on to UPSC official website http://upsc.gov.in

29th April 2012, 09:47 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HAI FRIEND....

Yes,You are applicable for INDIAN NAVY AND INDIAN AIR FORCE jobs.

You want to join in INDIAN NAVY AND AIR FORCE need to apply for the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC twice a year.The minimum qualification for this exam is +2 from a recognized state board age limit for this exam 16.5 to 19 years.Candidate should be a citizen of india and physically fit for candidate.Unmarried male candidates are eligible to this exam.
Application process through online only.
SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam
Interview
Medical test

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
29th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, am doing my mechanical engineering.now iam studying 6th semester.is ther any way to join indian navy after finishing my course?
9th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech 4th year so how to get in to indian navy?
23rd July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

any exams for girls after 12th related to indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?