23rd September 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fashion related subject option available in UGC NET?

I have completed my Master's in M.Sc Fashion Designing and I want to apply for UGC NEY. So, what subject I have to choose which is related to the Fashion Designing? Are there any subject option available in UGC NET which relates to Fashion Designing?

26th September 2019, 02:02 PM
pushpendra-25

Default Re: Is there any fashion related subject option available in UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Master's in M.Sc Fashion Designing and I want to apply for UGC NEY. So, what subject I have to choose which is related to the Fashion Designing? Are there any subject option available in UGC NET which relates to Fashion Designing?
Yes, you can apply for UGC NET exam, as minimum eligibility to apply for NET exam is post graduate degree.

The candidates can apply for their master degree subject and its related subjects only.

As you have completed the MSc in Fashion Designing, you can apply for the UGC NET Home science or visual art.

Check your complete eligibility from official website before filling the application form.
31st March 2022, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

MSC fashion designing and technology UGC net test syllabus
3rd September 2022, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Fashion design teacher net requirement or yes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?