10th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fee relaxation for B.Ed under Delhi University's curriculum?

Sir, I want to know the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Delhi University. I belong to Schedule Caste category. Any fee relaxation or concession for such candidates?

31st January 2023, 06:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any fee relaxation for B.Ed under Delhi University's curriculum?

No, there is no provision of fee relaxation for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste (or any other category) for pursuing B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course in the University of Delhi.

For complete details regarding the University of Delhi B.Ed. admissions, you can refer to the link http://www.doe.du.ac.in/Admission/AD...tus%202022.pdf and go through the prospectus of recent B.Ed. admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?