1st July 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Are there any government jobs available in any sector on the basis of Intermediate from Science stream?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with PCB subject combination. Are the any jobs in any government sector for which I can apply on the basis of current qualification? From where can I come to know about such vacancies?

5th July 2019, 12:03 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs available in any sector on the basis of Intermediate from Science stream?

Government jobs after completion of 12th:-

Railway clerks and constables

Forest Guard

Indian Army

Ticket checker

SSC stenographer

Delhi Police

BSNL direct selling agent
5th July 2019, 12:07 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs available in any sector on the basis of Intermediate from Science stream?

Government jobs after 12th( PCB) student :-

These are Jobs available for you:-

Teaching field

Armed forces

Banking sector

Civil services

Bank clerk

Railway

Police

Arts and Design

Diploma courses.
5th July 2019, 12:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th with PCB stream are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in government jobs.

The examination includes :-

SSC CHSL.

LDC.

TTE.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for the admission in the course.
5th July 2019, 12:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th with PCB stream are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in government jobs.

The examination includes :-

SSC CHSL.

LDC.

TTE.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for recruitment in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?