28th December 2010, 09:50 AM
angrysoul

Is there any higher education related to Medical Electronics?

hi..i'm currently studying engineering in medical electronics...is there any higher education related to medical electronics?..somebody please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any higher education related to Medical Electronics?
  2. Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How to do any higher education related to BSc(N)? Is MSW a good choice?
  5. Is PG in Architecture possible after graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Which are interesting and creative field oriented studies available after B.Sc in Physics?
  7. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  8. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  9. Which fields are related to Physical Studies for higher education?
  10. Are there any Medical related engineering courses available after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Is distance degree valid for applying NET exam? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for it?
  12. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  13. How to get into ISRO to pursue Higher Education being a candidate having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?
  15. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language? -- [New]
  16. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
  17. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  18. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2011, 01:33 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any higher education related to Medical Electronics?

hi,

Medical electronics has lots of opportunities.An increasing number of electronic manufacturing service (EMS) providers are equipping themselves to be more vertically integrated. PCB manufacturers do not restrict themselves to boards alone, but also they are involved in pre-production activities.

You can go for highr studies at Vellore institute of technology,Vellore and SRM university which offer a good range of world class facilities.

regards,
yash
2nd February 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any higher education related to medical electronics?
30th March 2011, 08:06 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Medical electronics has lots of opportunities.An increasing number of electronic manufacturing service (EMS) providers are equipping themselves to be more vertically integrated. PCB manufacturers do not restrict themselves to boards alone, but also they are involved in pre-production activities.
You can go for highr studies at Vellore institute of technology,Vellore and SRM university which offer a good range of world class facilities.
26th April 2011, 01:45 AM
aaqibyousf

Yes, you can do degree and other short term courses also
26th April 2011, 08:04 AM
Taurus007

hii

any higher education related to Medical Electronics

good luck
23rd August 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of job opportunities after finishing medical electronics engineering
14th November 2011, 09:26 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

29th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi frndz
i hav completed my pu nd looking for any good B.E courses.. can u all suggest me some??? which hav a good scope?
14th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hav completed my pu nd looking for any good medical related B.E courses.. can u all suggest me some??? which hav a good scope?
like after doing BE in biotecnology or BE in biomedical and future scope and job opertunity in these subjects???????...

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-higher-education-related-medical-electronics-64843.html#ixzz20bB97FNF
31st August 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Plse say me after doing med electronics engineering what addinal course can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?