3rd May 2012, 07:30 PM
eshanm

Are there any IIMs which offer BBA degree?

Sir do any of the IIMS offer BBA DEGREE ??...please tell me are there any

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Chances of getting calls from IIMs with 98.3 percentile in CAT
  3. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Colleges accepting 83 percentile in CAT exam?
  6. What is the percentage in B.Tech for direct admission in MBA at IIM?
  7. Can PhD be done after PGDM in HR?
  8. Do the deemed universities in india have no relation with government?
  9. Affiliation of BBA course offered by IIPM? Is this degree comparable to other bachelor degree courses for government jobs?
  10. What is the selection process for various IIMS? I have scored 78% in 10th and 77% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which companies offer jobs for BBA students? I am studying BBA in Durgapur Society of Management Science
  12. How to pursue MBA after passing without gap year
  13. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  14. How should I join MBA course after scoring 50%?
  15. Is it possible to clear CAT exam with 4 months of studies
  16. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Fee structure for various IIMs? Is this possible to get Scholarship for IIMs?
  18. Can I study ICAI if completed BBA? Benefits of studying ICAI after BBA?
25th May 2012, 11:14 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Are there any IIMs which offer BBA degree?

Hello eshanm,
I regret to inform you that IIM's do not offer BBA or graduate level degree courses. You can look for MBA programs from IIM.

All the best
Manikanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?