1st January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Are there any institutes in Punjab for marine engineering?

is there any institute in punjab of marine enjenering...pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges providing diploma in Marine Engineering in Punjab and Vishakhapatnam?
  2. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Best institutes for Marine Engineering in India?
  8. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  12. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th biology? How to join government service?
  13. Can marine engineering only be done after graduating in mechanical engineering by doing GME course?
  14. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  15. Institutes offering marine engineering?
  16. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  17. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  18. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?
26th June 2015, 10:54 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Are there any institutes in Punjab for marine engineering?

List of institutes in Punjab of marine engineering

Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology
Chandigarh , Punjab

Lovely Professional University
Phagwara, Punjab, India

Sri Sai Group of Institutes
Punjab, India

Chandigarh University
Mohali, Punjab, India

All the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?