16th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of concession being provided for under privileged St and Catholics students?

Is there any kind of concession being provided for underpriviledged st and catholics students?

Related Questions:
  1. Any preference or concession in IB exam if I am a ward of a Defense Personnel?
  2. Is there any change in fee structure for category student in BE course?
  3. How much money to be spent for completion of MBA program in IIMS? Is there any concession in fee? Which are the scholarships provided for SC students?
  4. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  5. Is there any concession for Physically Handicapped students in M.Pharmacy?
  6. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  7. Procedure to get admission for ICWAI course?
  8. Is there any concession for muslim minority girl students in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Fee structure for SC/ST students in IIM? Whether any fee concession is provided to such candidates? -- [New]
  10. Is there any fees concession for OEC students in self financing courses in Management quote?
  11. What is the fee concession in CDAC?
  12. What is the annual fee of BITS Pilani for BITSAT qualified student?
  13. Can I avail the benefits in Physical Handicapped Category in Indian Services Exam?
  14. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  15. What is the eligibility for WBJEE?
  16. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  17. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  18. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2013, 10:12 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Is there any kind of concession being provided for under privileged St and Catholics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any kind of concession being provided for underpriviledged st and catholics students?

its not like concessios,but in india..for each and everythng...st have reservations..in every sectors..like,in jobs,education..and everything...but catholics,as they belong to general catogery,they don't have reservations..
27th May 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any kind of concession being provided for under privileged St and Catholics students?

i want to know that have any college in ambala city for b.ed which provide free b.ed for sc women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?