26th June 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need to appear for Law entrance even if one studies LLB via distance mode?

I am interested to do LLB. My age is 43 years. Can I do in distance education? In which university they are providing distance LLB and what is their admission criteria and application procedure? Do I need to appear for entrance even if I am applying via distance mode of education?

29th June 2019, 10:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any need to appear for Law entrance even if one studies LLB via distance mode?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year course from a recognised university after the bachelor degree qualification.

The distance LLB course is not recognised by Bar Council of India.

So, even if you pursue the course from distance mode you are not eligible to do practice.

No, age limit to get admission in the course.
29th June 2019, 04:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any need to appear for Law entrance even if one studies LLB via distance mode?

There is no age limit to pursue LLb course.

LLB is three year course. The distance LLB course is not recognised by Bar Council of India.

So, it will be not beneficial to pursue the course in distance mode for further recruitment and practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?