15th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need of coaching for CLAT?

i am preparing for JEE, AIEEE but i am also having an interest for cracking CLAT. Is there any need of coaching for it or i can just be dependent on the books available in market.?

7th May 2014, 10:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any need of coaching for CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am preparing for JEE, AIEEE but i am also having an interest for cracking CLAT. Is there any need of coaching for it or i can just be dependent on the books available in market.?
It's depends upon you're skill and deduction towards it dear. If you have capability to face the examination without any coaching class then you can. Only If you find it's difficult to study for CLAT entrance examination then you can pursue for CLAT exam coaching class otherwise Coaching class not mandatory for you. CLAT stands for Common law admission test and this examination is conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities. The Examination pattern consist of, English including Comprehension, General Knowledge/ Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning etc...

Books for CLAT Examination:-

1) CLAT: Common Law Admission Test by Lal, Misra
Publisher: Upkar Prakasan

2) CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

3) Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) by Student Aid Publications
Publisher: Student Aid Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?