15th February 2012, 07:40 AM
Imran khan manipur

Location: State: Manipur , P.O. & P.S. Moirang , Add: Kwakta khuman

Is there any open rally in the north east circle?

Sir i m imran khan from manipur.i had complete 10+2 with 52% in science.so i want to join IAF . Is there any open rally in the north-east circle in 2012 ?

14th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any open rally in the north east circle?

sir, i am janardhan,i have completed degree(B.sc),and i was born in 1990-0ct-19,is there any chance attend the open rally in june-2012 and any other posts in IAF,I want to join in IAF.
10th June 2023, 08:48 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is there any open rally in the north east circle?

The availability and scheduling of open rallies can vary depending on the specific region, time, and organizing authority.

To find out about any open rallies in the North East circle, I recommend checking the official websites or social media pages of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, or Indian Navy. These organizations frequently organize open rallies and recruitment drives and provide information regarding the locations, dates, and eligibility criteria for such events.

Additionally, you can also contact the respective recruiting offices or reach out to local recruitment centers for the latest information on open rallies in the North East circle. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date details regarding any upcoming open rallies or recruitment events in your area
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?