13th December 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other way to clear B.Tech re-appears?

I have been appearing in PTU examination of B.Tech in mechanical branch. I am in 7th semester and I have 7 re-appears, is there any other way to clear re-appears, if anybody know any person who can help to clear supplies please contact me-9814183359

15th December 2017, 07:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other way to clear B.Tech re-appears?

There is no other way around to clear backlogs in Bachelor's degree in Technology. What you need to do is to apply for backlog paper examination and clear the subjects in which you have backlog.

If you will not be able to clear your backlogs till final semester of Bachelor of technology then you will not get your degree. It will be extended and unless you clear all backlogs, your degree will be mentioned as incomplete.

What you need to do is to prepare the papers well, solve previous years question paper as much as possible. In university exams, majority of questions asked from previous papers.
15th December 2017, 12:46 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any other way to clear B.Tech re-appears?

The procedure to clear arrears in Bachelor of technology:

Apply for backlog paper examination which is conducted with regular semester examination. You can apply for arrears exam along with seventh semester examination and eight semester exam.

Unless you pass in all subjects of bachelor's degree, you will not be eligible for degree of B.Tech. You can not pass without clearing arrears by any other method.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?