14th June 2012, 04:36 PM
Jabina Islam

Is there any percentage requirement for Assam Civil service examination?

Is there any percentage requirements for Assam Civil Service Examination?

18th September 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any percentage requirement for Assam Civil service examination?

sir,
I AM BABUL AHMED.I AM GRADUATE WITH 50%.MAY I APPEAR ASSAM CIVIL SERVICE EXAM.REPLY TO EMAIL [email protected]
10th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any percentage requirement for Assam Civil service examination?

can i apply for acs after complete my graduation in political science
18th January 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR ACS AFTER COMPLETION OF MY GRADUATIION IN ENGLISH{HONS}
19th January 2013, 01:02 AM
agiwalradhika65

following Eligibility required for Assam Civil service :

Civil Service Examination : Eligibility

Educational Qualifications :

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates having professional and technical qualifications recognized by the government are also eligible.

Nationality :

candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age Limits :

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st August of the year in which examination is being held.

RELAXATION OF AGE :-
OBC CANDIDATES - 33 YEARS
SC/ST CANDIDATES 35 YEARS .

Physical Standards :

Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination.

NOS OF ATTEMPTS : FOUR TIMES .

as per the text below percentage requirements are low.
The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be
called for interview.
WHEN/IF THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ARE LARGE, THE COMMISSION MAY SHORT-LIST THE
NUMBER OF CANDIDATES EITHER
(A) ON THE BASIS OF THEIR MARKS OBTAINED IN THE QUALIFYING ACADEMIC EXAMINATION REQUIRED FOR THE
POST IN TERMS OF ADVERTISEMENT
-OR-
(B) BY HOLDING WRITTEN EXAMINATION WHICH WILL BE NOTIFIED IN DUE COURSE.
(C) IN CASE OF SINGLE POST LIKE DIRECTOR, PRINCIPAL OF AN INSTITUTION, HEAD OF DEPTT. ETC., NO SHORTLISTING/
WEEDING OUT SHALL BE NECESSARY.
(D) THE LIST OF CANDIDATES WHOSE APPLICATIONS ARE FOUND VALID OR REJECTED AFTER SCRUTINY WILL BE
MADE AVAILABLE IN THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WEBSITE (www.apsc.nic.in) SHOWING GROUNDS
OF REJECTIONS IN DUE COURSE.

all the best.
19th January 2013, 01:05 AM
babanpreet

No there is no percentage criteria to be appear in Assam Civil service examination

Eligibility criteria is-:

A candidate must hold a degree from any Indian
University or other educational institution deemed as a University or
possess an equivalent qualification

A candidate who is in the final year of his/her degree course can
apply for and appear in the Prelim Test. However, he/she
should submit proof of his/her qualification while applying
in the month of July/August 2013 for the Main Examination, if
selected.
19th January 2013, 01:13 AM
babanpreet

No there is no percentage criteria to be appear in Assam Civil service examination

Eligibility criteria is-:

A candidate must hold a degree from any Indian
University or other educational institution deemed as a University or
possess an equivalent qualification

A candidate who is in the final year of his/her degree course can
apply for and appear in the Prelim Test. However, he/she
should submit proof of his/her qualification while applying
in the month of July/August 2013 for the Main Examination, if
selected.
19th January 2013, 08:07 AM
sushildhaker

For civil services there is no min % specified by Assam public service commission.To apply for civil service exam by Assam govt candidates must have graduation in any field from any recognized university.Some streams are-

All engineering branches

Medical sciences

Sciences-physics/chemistry/maths

life sciences

management

Social sciences

Agriculture science.

History

you have to select any two subject from some specified subjects.you can select any two subjects according to your convenience.
18th August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I m a final year student of degree course. I m willing to appear the examination
So I would like to known the dates when these exams are held and syllabus for these exams. What are procedures for applying to these exam in details. My name is Saddam Hussain from mankachar college mobile no -8721835803
12th July 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Kishore Kumar Reang, I'm from hailakandi district Assam, I had just passed my graduation in arts stream but I didn't take any honours subjects so can I sit for the APSC exam .. please sir kindly know me
24th June 2021, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate with 50% can I apply for apsc please reply
3rd February 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can 50 percentage graduate apply for APSC CEE Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?