25th May 2023, 04:57 PM
sandhyarani899

Is there any possibility to complete the final semester project if ME Masters in Electronics final semester is incomplete

My ME master's academic year is 2010-2012. I completed my first 3 semesters successfully, but the final semester project submission was not done because the faculty left at the last moment and the new faculty did not agree to submit the project. my Hall ticket number: 245110744001

Kindly assist if there is any possibility to complete the final semester project.

30th June 2023, 08:58 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Is there any possibility to complete the final semester project if ME Masters in Electronics final semester is incomplete

Contact your principal and apply to re-appear in the respective examination as soon as possible. Also, if you don't want to clear and if you are satisfied with your result, don't appear for retest. Now, the question comes whether you should or shouldn't. It totally depends on what future you plan for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?