10th January 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state

I born and studied up to 10th Std. in Maharashtra state. I am completing my plus 2 this year outside Maharashtra.

Kindly let me know whether there is any problem to attend MHTCET 2011. If no, from where I can collect the forms & where to apply.

Your sincere advice is appreciated.

AATTGG

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  2. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  3. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  5. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  6. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  7. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  10. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  11. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  12. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  14. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  15. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  16. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  17. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  18. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
16th May 2015, 12:42 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I born and studied up to 10th Std. in Maharashtra state. I am completing my plus 2 this year outside Maharashtra.

Kindly let me know whether there is any problem to attend MHTCET 2011. If no, from where I can collect the forms & where to apply.

Your sincere advice is appreciated.

AATTGG

You should have a citizenship in India, and you should have completed +2 in a recognized board of Government of Maharashtra. The educational qualification needed is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

The age limit needed for MH CET exam is that the candidate should have born on or before 31st December 1998 in order to be eligible.

But you have completed +2 outside Maharashtra, you are ineligible as per the educational qualification needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?