26th August 2013, 10:57 PM
Dharti parekh

Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate

Hello sir,i am diploma civil engg.i want to do btec in ksou by distance learning.is ksou certificate for btec ugc and aicte approved?is there any problem to find out job in private company or goverment sector by ksou btec certificate?can i do mtec in ksou or another collage after completing btec in ksou?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  2. Is KSOU certificate approved by government sector or some multinational company?
  3. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering valid?
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  5. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  6. How can I get a good job in future in government or private sector
  7. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  9. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  13. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  14. Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  16. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  17. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  18. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
16th September 2017, 04:29 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate

KSOU stands for Karnataka state open university. KSOU is an approved university by UGC, DEC and AICTE. So you don't have to worry. Certificates and degrees of this university are completely valid for any kind of job. Thanks
19th September 2017, 06:03 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharti parekh View Post
Hello sir,i am diploma civil engg.i want to do btec in ksou by distance learning.is ksou certificate for btec ugc and aicte approved?is there any problem to find out job in private company or goverment sector by ksou btec certificate?can i do mtec in ksou or another collage after completing btec in ksou?
KSOU is no more a recognized university and the certificate is not valid to get job in private and government sector.

KSOU is Karnataka State Open University. The courses from KSOU was recognized by University Grant Commission(UGC) and Distance Education Council(DEC)till the academic year 2012-2013. On 16 June of 2015 UGC de-recognized all open and distance courses offered by the university. The university have not renewed its registration with UGC and AICTE. The university have also stated that students are not to take admission till any new notification is issued by KSOU through its official website.

You can also check http://www.ksoumysore.edu.in/ksou/about-us/recognitions for the recognition details.

You can take admission any another recognized university for B.Tech.
Some of the UGC recognized open university are:-

>>Indira Gandhi Open University(IGNOU)

>>Netaji Subhas Open University

>>Delhi Technical University

>>Indraprastha University
12th March 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc in the year 2016 from KSOU ,can I applicable for govt jobs are not
29th September 2020, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done my msc in maths from ksou . I got my passing certificates but not degree of the course. How I can apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?