14th June 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in IFS or other competitive exams due to Third class percentage of marks?

I was completed my graduation BSC( STATISTICS). In first and second year with 85% of marks but in final year due to my health problem I was absent for one exam😔. Finally I was got 79% of marks with third class sir .
I was preparing for IFS sir is there any problem for this competitive exams sir plz reply me sir.

15th June 2021, 06:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in IFS or other competitive exams due to Third class percentage of marks?

You are eligible for Indian Foreign Service recruitment examination after completion of bachelor degree. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have completed or in the final year of bachelor degree with atleast minimum passing aggregate. Examination is conducted in three stages. Age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?