18th January 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in securing a job for Diploma Engineering student who has secured 41% in 10th?

Hi friends, I have secured 41% marks in my 10th standard. I have secure admission for Diploma Engineering course. But, I am afraid that because of my 10th percentage, I will suffer further in academics or in career. So, I would like to know that whether it is difficult to secure job?

30th January 2019, 01:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in securing a job for Diploma Engineering student who has secured 41% in 10th?

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to appear for various recruitment examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for final recruitment.

So, you are eligible for recruitment in Indian Railway, PSU's etc as Junior Engineer.
31st January 2019, 10:28 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in securing a job for Diploma Engineering student who has secured 41% in 10th?

For recruitment in a job selection is not on the basis of aggregate in 10th board examination.

Recruitment is on the basis of selection in entrance examination conducted for the same.

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to appear for Junior Engineer and Loco Pilot recruitment examination.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you need to focus on the preparation for examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?