19th January 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in studying BTech for 12th Gujarati Medium candidate?

Hi everyone, I have studied my 12th from Gujarati Medium school because I am from Gujarat. I want to do BTech course now. So, I would like to know that can I face any difficulty to do this BTech course? Kindly tell me about this. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 09:56 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in studying BTech for 12th Gujarati Medium candidate?

There must be some problem if you do not have basic understanding of the Hindi and English language.

In most of the B.Tech courses the basic language in which lecture is given is English.

So, you will have to work on it to improve as it will be beneficial for you in future also if you want to do job in MNCs and abroad.

31st January 2019, 01:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in studying BTech for 12th Gujarati Medium candidate?

There is not much difficulty in pursuing the B.Tech course for a Gujarati medium student.

Candidates will have some problem in the beginning of the course but if they will do hard work no doubt they can overcome the issue.

So, if you want to get admission in the B.Tech course you can apply for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?