29th August 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision to select two papers in CTET examination?

I have 2 subjects i.e., Mathematics and Computer in B.Ed. So, which subjects should I choose while filling up the CTET form? Can I opt for both the papers.

2nd September 2019, 12:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision to select two papers in CTET examination?

There is no option to select subjects while applying for CTET examination.

While applying for CTET exam, you have two options namely:
  • Paper 1: For class I to V
  • Paper 2: For class VI to VIII

Here, you can either appear for both the papers or anyone of the above paper. So, if you wish to opt for both the papers, you can do so.

As per selection of papers, you will have to pay the required fees.

Fees for CTET exam:
  • For Paper 1 or Paper 2: INR 700 (General/OBC), INR 350 (SC/ST/PwD)
  • For Paper 1 and Paper 2: INR 1200 (General/OBC), INR 600 (SC/ST/PwD)
2nd September 2019, 11:15 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Is there any provision to select two papers in CTET examination?

At a time, It is not possible to appear for both papers. So, you should choose any one out of both in which you are more interested and wish to make a career as a teacher.

CTET Eligibility

For Class I to V
You must have passed senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education or 4 years bachelor's in elementary education from a recognized university.
OR
You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and B.Ed from a recognized university.

For Class VI to VIII
You must have passed senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing final year of 4 years bachelor's in elementary education or 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from a recognized university.
OR
You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of diploma in elementary education or 4 years bachelor's in elementary education from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?