27th April 2020, 11:44 PM
Aniket 12345

Is there any relaxation or reservation for Nepali students to join IIT?

Hi, I am from Nepal and I wish to join any of the IITs in India. So, what are the general admission criteria for Nepali candidates? What would be the fees structure? Is there any relaxation or reservation or benefits for Nepali students in joining IITs?

1st June 2020, 07:10 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Is there any relaxation or reservation for Nepali students to join IIT?

MHRD department ,Govt of India allows meritorious international cadidates to join IIT in India. You need to take JEE Mains exam followed by JEE advanced exams. If you clear the exams with good rank then you are eligible to join IIT.

There are scholorships availble to persue their degree in IIT for Nepalis in India. But there is no other reservation , they have to equally compete in the exam with Indian candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?