10th December 2011, 08:51 PM
Kristina Salavi

Is there any requirement of 60% for all government exams?

is dere compulsory require of 60% for all govt. exams????
can having year down candidate apply for govt. exam????
reply urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?
  2. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. Can B.Tech students join Veterinary Department of Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any requirement of 60% for all government exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  11. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  12. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  13. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  14. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  15. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  16. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  17. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  18. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
13th December 2011, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any requirement of 60% for all government exams?

To appear for written test for government jobs there are different criteria of aggregate percentage marks for different test conducted by different boards. Generally for entrance exams a bachelors degree from any discipline holds good. So its not mandatory to get 60 % to get jobs with government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?