2nd June 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any requirement of percentage to apply in SSC after graduation

Is their any requirment of percentage for applying in ssc after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation?
  2. What is the percentage requirement in graduation to apply for jobs in reputed companies?
  3. Minimum percentage in graduation for SSC combined graduation level?
  4. Is it possible to get a government job with 54% marks in B.Com?
  5. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  6. What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?
  7. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  8. Is there requirement of percentage in graduation to appear for IAS exam?
  9. What is the percentage requirement for doing CS course after completion of M.Com post graduation course?
  10. How to become a CBI officer after completing 12th?
  11. Railways Job requirements for SSC?
  12. Can B.com students with 58% marks apply for Custom Excise Department? -- [New]
  13. Qualification required for joining CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  15. Can a B.Com final year student be eligible to apply for SSC Income Tax/Excise/Custom Inspector Exam? Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for the same?
  16. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  17. Job eligibility for banks clerks in nationalised banks?
  18. How can I apply for the post of J.E in SSC? What is the percentage required for J.E?
3rd August 2012, 09:43 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: Is there any requirement of percentage to apply in SSC after graduation

Dear sir,

yes, you are eligible for the SSC 12th stander all exam like SSC Clarke exam
after scoring 54.7% in 10th and 55% in 12th.

Some exam are given below:

• Combined higher secondry level exam: for data entry operator and lower divisional clerk.
  • Stenographer exam: for stenographer grade 'c' and grade 'd'.
Age limit:
Your age must be between 18 to 27 years(general).

For SC 18 to 32
For ST 18 to 32
For OBC 18 to 30
For PH 18 to 37

For more info goto http://www.ssc.nic.in

All the best............
19th January 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any requirement of percentage to apply in SSC after graduation

can i sit in ssc combined graduation level as my college percentage are below 50%
28th November 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

can i sit in ssc combined graduation level as my college percentage are below 50%
16th December 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i eligible for ssc after scoring 75 in 10, 69 in 12 and 56 in graduation???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?