11th February 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation in NEET for NCC holder and 12th with PCB group?

Hello sir, I am NCC holder and 12th with PCB group. I want to know is there any reservations in NEET for NCC holder?

15th February 2017, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in NEET for NCC holder and 12th with PCB group?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now, it is one and only entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges of India. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subjects.

>>Candidate must have at least 50% marks in board exam.

>>Candidate must have attained minimum of 17 years on 31st December of year of exam.

From 2017, there will be only three attempts of this exam within age limit. There is no reservation of seats for NCC Holder in case of NEET exam.
10th May 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any reservation in NEET for NCC holder and 12th with PCB group?

Is there any reservation in NEET for NCC holder and studied Intermediate with Bi.P.C. group in Andhrapradesh ? .
6th January 2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

yes there is a state level reservation of 1 percent for ncc b cert holders!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?