21st July 2019, 01:05 PM
Monikav11

Is there any scope of B.Pharmacy graduates in any of the 3 wings of Indian Defence?

I have completed my B.Pharmacy degree course. Now, is there any chances of getting a position in any of the three wings of Indian Defence i.e., Indian Army, Air Force or Indian Navy?

23rd July 2019, 11:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of B.Pharmacy graduates in any of the 3 wings of Indian Defence?

You can appear for the CDS examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For Indian Army candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible.

The age limit is 19-25 years. Examination is conducted in two stages. You will have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th July 2019, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of B.Pharmacy graduates in any of the 3 wings of Indian Defence?

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC for the selection as an officer in defence services after bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. It is conducted in two stages. The two stages are written and SSB.

You have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information visit at official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?