6th June 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

I am to join a college for B.E. and want to know which subjects should I prefer(CSE,ME,EEE,
EE ,Civil).Is there any scope for a CS engineer in govt. sector in India?If yes, please mention.
What subjects should be taken to enter railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for CS engineering in Government Sector in India? Subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  2. How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?
  3. Courses in Indian or abroad for a career in Railways after Computer engineering?
  4. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  6. What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?
  7. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  8. How to get Job as TTI in Indian Railway?
  9. What are the job prospects in B.Tech ECE branch?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  13. What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?
  14. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  15. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  17. What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?
  18. What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India? -- [New]
19th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

what options do an it engineer have in goverment after completion of b.tech.
21st June 2011, 10:45 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

Sir,
For entering into railway sector job there are two ways:

1>Go for SCRA exam held once in two years after 12 class.
after selecting in this exam you have to study mechanical engineering in their institute.

2>Do preperation fo IES exam(Indian engineering service)....these exam you give after completion of b-tech.
But for these exam you have to take core branch(ee,me,civil).

So,if you are really interested in railway jobs just take core branches.

but if you are interested in CE then just go through it there is lot of good jobs in private sector.

i hope this information will help you.

good luck
25th July 2011, 12:03 AM
nikhilpatidar

Computer Engineering:Yes,There are more scope of computer Engineering in government sector.Computer Science have great demand and Computers are spread in almost every sector like education,banking,automobiles,Telecommunication,He alth care etc.

There are really excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies.Computer science purely based on Data structure,Programming,Alogrithms,Structure,C and C++ Languages.Please don't worry todays all of them are online.

List of Government entrance exams offering jobs in government sector:

1)SCRA

2)ISRO

3)ECIL

4)BEL

5)IES

6)IFS

You can secure future in Government sector first you required to work hard and facing more number of Entrance Exam .In todays era without computer and software we will be not able to any step of life or we can say without computer life will be never possible so there are great scope in computer engineering according to above explanation.

Regards
Nikhil
26th August 2011, 01:50 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am to join a college for B.E. and want to know which subjects should I prefer(CSE,ME,EEE,
EE ,Civil).Is there any scope for a CS engineer in govt. sector in India?If yes, please mention.
What subjects should be taken to enter railways?

There are so much scope in all engineering fields.So you can choose any

one.Its depend on your interest.

Yes computer science branch is very good branch.Its a growing branch now a

days.there is so much requirment for computer engineer.

You can also get a job in public sector as well as in railway.

You should give an entrance exam.There are many questions related with your

course and also amtitude and maths questions.

There are so much scope in railway for computer engineer.

These are some posts in railway.

Database adminstrator

Project Engineer Signaling for Signaling Design - Construction manager

Railway mail service (RMS) adminstrator

Technical adminstaror

Telecommunication engineer

Station Controller

Junior computer operator

Customer Relations Assistant

Junior Engineer

Indian Railways Stores Service

All the best
11th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi

how can i scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

can u reply me immediatly....

Parwati
22nd October 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm a BE Computer Science Engineering Student in 1st year I was taken Bio-Maths in Higher Secondary.If any problem to study the course?If any scope in kerala after completing the course? Reply it

SIJU.C
20th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of mechanical engineering from sharda university?
10th December 2012, 04:21 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

You can apply to government jobs either through uploading your resume on the various job portals or by referring to the vacancy advertisements in papers like Employment News, Rozgaar Samachar.

you can look for the options like working in the Intelligence, Research Organizations, and many other sectors. CSE is the best branch. As far as I know only computer jobs are in lakhs of number wheras other industry jobs mech., elec. etc are in thousand.
CSE engineers have good scope in various government companies like

DRDO
ISRO
BEL
ONGC
C-DAC
ECIL
Banks
Railway
Navy
Air force
SAIL
CBI
Narcotics department
Government colleges etc...

Thanks...
14th June 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

how can cse can get job in ongc cbi railways and narcotics department. please reply soon?
14th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

how can cse can get job in cbi,narcotics department,ongc and railways?
28th June 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have to take the admission in b.tech so should i prefer computer science or electronics & communication engineering which has more scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?