29th May 2012, 07:25 PM
sonam_singh

Is there any scope of doing MSc with specialization in Artificial Intelligence? Should I go for MCA?

I want to know that is there any scope of Doing Msc with specialization in Artificial intelligence . Or should I go for MCA???

27th September 2018, 11:23 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing MSc with specialization in Artificial Intelligence? Should I go for MCA?

M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence) is the specialization of M.Sc (Computer Science). M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence) and MCA both are same level post graduation courses, but there are some differences between them. M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence) is the 2 years duration course whereas MCA is the 3 years duration course. M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence) covers knowledge, theory, application and development of biologically, socially and linguistically computer systems whereas MCA covers software and it's application related fields.

M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence)

Eligibility For M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence)
- You must have passed B.E/B.Tech or B.Sc with at least 55% with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination GATE.

Career After M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence)
After M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence), You can find the employment at public and private sectors for Artificial Intelligence Agencies, Robotics Companies, Coordinating Committee etc. You can starts work as Software Engineer, Game Programmer, Robotics Scientist, Computer Scientist etc.

Top Recruiters
- Hi-Tech Robotics System
- Precision Automation Robotics India Limited
- ABB
- Kuka Robotics
- DiFACTO Robotics and Automation

MCA

Eligibility
- You must have passed 3 years graduation course from a recognized university.
- Some of well reputed institutes offer the admission on the basis of their own entrance exam.

Scope
As MCA graduate, You will have great career opportunities in top IT and Consultancy Firms. You can starts your work as Software Developer, Software Publisher, Computer System Analyst, Software Application Architect, Database Administrator, Web Developer, Software Consultant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?