15th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?

Sir,

After completing course of B.Sc.Nursing course, is there any scope if I join for course of Public Health through Distance Course. If so which are institutions for this course?
Your reply shall be appreciated.

Thank you,
Abin Alex.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  2. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  3. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  5. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  6. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  7. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  9. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  10. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  12. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  13. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  14. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree? -- [New]
  15. Is there any institute in India offering correspondence course or distance learning program for BSc Nursing Graduates?
  16. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  17. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  18. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
24th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?

what are the scopes of joining public health course through distance education learning after completetion of bsc(h)nursing with 72% marks.kindly do the needful.
5th September 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?

Respected Sir,

Is there any scope of joining distance learning MHA courses after completing BDS and Post graduate diploma in clinical research and management.
18th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a doctor by profession and want to do Masters in public health through distance learning in INdia. can i do it. can you give me names of universities offering it.
31st October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

u can try in university of liverpool they have MPH courses online bt the fees is too high than regular course u can also try in shieffeld university they also have open online courses gud luck dr ramesh
9th December 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Can BHMS do MPH course?
24th January 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i have complited BHMS i want to join in MPH course any college in india pls give me guidence my email is [email protected]
20th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the institutes that offer master in public health by distance learning in india?
14th December 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

is there is any scope of joining public health through distance learing after completion of B.A.
29th October 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can we do BAMS course in distance and any option is there to go BAMS side with qualification of Bsc nursing..?
5th January 2014, 01:02 PM
Dr Pramila Menon

Smile Re: Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

After completing course of B.Sc.Nursing course, is there any scope if I join for course of Public Health through Distance Course. If so which are institutions for this course?
Your reply shall be appreciated.

Thank you,
Abin Alex.
Maharashtra University of health Sciences Pune centre is offering MPH In Public health Nutrition
21st March 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO A DIPLOMA IN NURSING BY DISTANCE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SCHOOL THAT OFFER THAT, PLEASE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?