8th December 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in medical microbiology? How much percentage is required to get admission in medical microbiology

is there is a scope in medical microbiology? how much % are required for getting admission in medical microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  2. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  4. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  7. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  14. How to do MSc in medical microbiology -- [New]
  15. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  16. What should I do to get admission in MSc Medical Microbiology? I am in SY BSc Microbiology
  17. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
14th December 2017, 02:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in medical microbiology? How much percentage is required to get admission in medical microbiology

Yes, there are numerous opportunities for candidates after completion of the bachelor or master degree in microbiology.

The required minimum eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with science stream from a recognised board.

The required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% ( varies with institutes ). Job opportunities after microbiology course is :-

Virologist.

Biochemist.

Industrial Microbiologist.

Mycologist.

Biotechnologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?