4th July 2017, 01:39 PM
manikantaborusu

Are there any short term courses available in FTII in upcoming months?

I was searching in the website page but it is not clear about syllabus or entrance exam dates. I want to join in the Film and Television Institute of India, so is there any short term courses on cinematography in Pune? Can you please give me the details?

31st July 2017, 11:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any short term courses available in FTII in upcoming months?

Short Term Courses available in FTII, Pune:

Yes, there are several short term courses which gives equivalence to Master's Degree courses. Some of the courses may include,

> Acting
> Digital Cinematography
> Film Criticism and Journalism
> Documentary Film Making
> Film Appreciation ..etc.,

There is a course on Cinematography, which is "Workshop on Cinematography". The basic educational qualification required is 12th Class from a recognized board and experience in Cinematography or its relevant field.

Admission is generally done on the basis of Offline Entrance Examination and the course fee would be around Rs.20,000/- excluding accommodation. I suggest you to visit the website frequently in order to get latest details and dates of the course.

Click here for New Short Term courses

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?