9th August 2012, 11:25 PM
BHARATH D R

Is there any value to do MS in India? Which are the best institutes in India to do MS?

Is doing MS in INDIA has got value?if yes please suggest me better institutes in INDIA to do MS.

1st December 2012, 12:05 AM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any value to do MS in India? Which are the best institutes in India to do MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHARATH D R View Post
Is doing MS in INDIA has got value?if yes please suggest me better institutes in INDIA to do MS.
Dear,

MS stands for master of science. It is similar to masters and is a two year course. You have not mentioned what kind of MS you are talking about. MS in technical or MS in medical.

MS in medical is in great demand in India. In fact MBBS alone cannot make you set as a doctor. You need to have a MS degree with it to have more opportunity for growth in this career. As far as technical field is concerned, M.tech is preferred over MS in India. But yes through MS you can work in foreign countries as an engineer.

MS college in medical field are:
You can see list of these colleges here= http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...ault.asp?cat=B

List of colleges for MS in technical:
  1. Pondicherry University - Pondicherry
  2. Kongu Engineering College - Erode, Tamil Nadu
  3. Women`s Christian College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  4. Andhra University College of Engineering - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  5. Periyar University - Salem, Tamil Nadu
  6. Integral University - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
  7. GITAM Institute of Science - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  8. College of Engineering - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Hope this will help!
27th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any value to do MS in India? Which are the best institutes in India to do MS?

please list the colleges of M.S. in computer science at Banglore
28th June 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how well an MS graduate valued in India both in terms of money and work...Is it worth doing MS in US,work there for 2 years and then getting back to India?
17th November 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

and what about doing a MS in technical field from BITS pilani??? after that, how much can one expect from a job in INDIA itself? the pay package i mean... and what are the job possibilities... and what wil be its value? need suggestions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?