12th November 2015, 02:02 PM
mvkj

Is there any way to become a Domestic Pilot at a minimum cost?

I had scored 95% marks in pcm in 12th I want to become a Domestic pilot. I am unable to pay such costly fees to these private institutes. Is there any way to make my dream successful. Plz rply!!

24th December 2017, 11:00 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Is there any way to become a Domestic Pilot at a minimum cost?

If you are unable to pay costly fees to get pilot license, then you have one another option to become a pilot through NDA after completion of 12th with PCM.

NDA Flying Branch Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have passed 12th science with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.

Selection Stages
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test)

NDA Written Exam (900 Marks)
- Part I : Mathematics (300 Marks, 2.5 Hours)
- Part II : General Ability Test (600 Marks, 2.5 Hours)

After clearing all the three stages, Successful candidates will get posting in Flying Branch of IAF (Indian Air Force).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?