22nd July 2011, 05:44 PM
sprathanas

Is there any way to get into IISC after doing B.E with 11 years of experience?

I did my B.E & Have 11 years of experience I want to get into IISC to do my P.hd . Is their any way I can get in December .

15th September 2011, 08:42 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Is there any way to get into IISC after doing B.E with 11 years of experience?

Ofcourse you can get into iisc..

The eligibility criteria is mentioned below:-

-master’sdegree holders in any branch of science/ mathematics/ statistics/computerapplications/ pharmacy/ veterinary science/ agriculture/ humanities or equivalent

bachelor’sdegree holders in engineering/technology/medicine/architecture or equivalent

master’sdegree holders in engineering/technology/architecture or equivalent
bachelor’sdegree holders in science/mathematics /statistics /computerscience / electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained throughexamination conducted by professional societies recognized by upsc/aicte

-mba orequivalent after be/b tech for admission to the department of managementstudies only.

-in order to get into iisc you have to qualify the entrance test. Iisc entrance test” is a qualifying test for admission to research programs available in the institute. The test conducted at various centres all over india usually in the month of april.

-the final selection is made on the basis of the interview that again depends upon the availability of vacancies in each department.

All the best for your future….
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?