7th May 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to join Indian Navy after my graduation? I am a student of 11th standard with 53%

I am a student of 11th standard I got 53% so, I can't take science. Is there a other way to join INDIAN NAVY after my graduation.

11th April 2014, 04:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any way to join Indian Navy after my graduation? I am a student of 11th standard with 53%

You can always join Indian Navy provided you have maths in your class 10 as well as 12. In case of Indian Army’s NDA entrance test conducted by UPSC, you don’t need to study maths in class. The choice is yours and you can always consider steering towards the Army wing. Diploma is equivalent to class 10 plus 2. You can write the NDA, TES entry test. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
9th May 2014, 09:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to join Indian Navy after my graduation? I am a student of 11th standard with 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 11th standard I got 53% so, I can't take science. Is there a other way to join INDIAN NAVY after my graduation.
No you're not eligible for Indian Navy Academy. The Applicant who interested to Join in Indian Navy wing must completed graduation course in science stream.
The Applicant Age should be between 19 years to 22 years.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
Graduation in engineering from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply for this examination.
You can't take science stream in graduation course. So you're eligible to apply for Indian Army wing after completing your graduation course.
15th June 2014, 10:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you're not eligible for Indian Navy Academy. The Applicant who interested to Join in Indian Navy wing must completed graduation course in science stream.
The Applicant Age should be between 19 years to 22 years.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
Graduation in engineering from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply for this examination.
You can't take science stream in graduation course. So you're eligible to apply for Indian Army wing after completing your graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?