4th June 2013, 04:52 PM
SheaDias

Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?

Are there Enough job Opportunities in Physiotherapy?What is the approximate Salary of A Physiotherapist in India?After Completing BPT is the person addressed as a Doctor?and finally what are the best fields in Physiotherapy(like Physiotherapy in Obstetrics n Gynaecology,geriatric etc.)???I mean the one that has a greater Income?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  2. Is there any career opportunity in Physiotherapy? I have completed 12th with PCB
  3. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  4. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  5. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  6. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  7. Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?
  8. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  9. Information about the Physiotherapy course after BSc Medical? What are the job possibilities?
  10. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  11. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  12. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. What can I do after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)?
  15. How can I get a job and study in foreign country after bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  16. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  17. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  18. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
26th September 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?

WHEN WILL PHYSIOTHERAPY COUNSELLING NOTIFICATION 2013 WILL APPEAR OF DR.NTR UNIVERSITY ? PLZ...........REPLY SOON
22nd September 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 87% in intermediate I am chossing phisiotherapy i want to know is it good for carrer or not
8th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with PCB I want to know job apparchunity in physiotherapy
23rd October 2017, 03:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The opportunities for physiotherapy course are plenty. There are different type of jobs available in different sectors. The full details about the course are mentioned below.

Physiotherapy is a course which is related to medical field. It treats the patients with exercise, massages and other modalities techniques to improve the patients condition. There are different type of courses in physiotherapy like diploma, graduation, and post graduation level degrees. The diploma course is called DPT, graduation course is called BPT, and post graduation graduation course is called MPT.

After completing 10+2 education you can choose either diploma level course (DPT) or graduation level course (BPT).

DPT (Diploma in PhysioTherapy) is a diploma level degree. The duration of the course includes 3 years.

BPT (Bachelor of PhysioTherapy) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 1/2 years including 6 months of internship program.

You can study any course based on your interest and duration. There are plenty number of jobs available in different sectors after completing any one of the above mentioned courses. Some of them are as follows:

- Assistant physiotherapist
- Researcher
- Lecturer
- Research Assistant
- Therapy manager
- Osteopath
- Customer care Assistant
- Self employed physiotherapist
- Sports Physio rehabilitator
31st December 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Is DPT enough for being a physiotherapist & call a doctor with my name with enough salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?