24th August 2016, 03:03 PM
Itsi sharma

Is there MBA in Culinary Arts course available in India? Can I get admission through CAT?

Well actually I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year and preparing for CAT exam as well. I am looking for course like MBA in culinary arts, is there any such course?? Can I get admission through CAT?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  2. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  3. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  4. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  5. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  6. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  7. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  8. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  9. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  10. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  11. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  12. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  13. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  14. Can i become a registered dietician in abroad after completing B.Sc. in Culinary Arts?
  15. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  16. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which country is best to study Culinary Arts degree except India?
  18. Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts
25th August 2016, 02:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there MBA in Culinary Arts course available in India? Can I get admission through CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsi sharma View Post
Well actually I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year and preparing for CAT exam as well. I am looking for course like MBA in culinary arts, is there any such course?? Can I get admission through CAT?
Yes, MBA also offers specialization in Culinary Arts, it is an advanced level graduate course programme that is offered to students who wish to excel career in the food industry. The MBA degree programme is available at many Culinary schools in India and has a duration of two academic years.

The course contains following topics that are covered throughout its duration. Following are the topics:

1. Baking and Pastry Arts
2. Food Chemistry
3. Restaurant Management
4. Cost Control

Following are the list of Culinary Schools in India which offers MBA in Culinary Arts:

Culinary Academy of India
Address: House No. 6-3-1219/6-A, Saibaba Estate, Kundanbagh, Umanagar, Begumpet,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Phone: 040 2341 8064

Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa
Address: Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Phone:011 2584 1411

Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management
Address: Shiksha Nagar, Lamachaur, Kaladhungi Road,,
Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
Phone: 05946 238 201

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
Address: 7, Maidens Hotel, Shamnath Marg, Civil Lines,
New Delhi, Delhi 110054
Phone: 011 2389 0505

International Institute of Culinary Arts
Address: 39 Daryacha, Hauz Khas Village Road,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone:099999 08620

Admission to any of the above mentioned colleges/schools are done on the basis of CAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. After all the three rounds marks are calculated and final merit list are prepared for admission.
16th April 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there MBA in Culinary Arts course available in India? Can I get admission through CAT?

Please send me more info for online MBA and Masters in Culinary Arts.
Thanks
Yaj BUSAWON
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?