3rd December 2019, 02:30 PM
Vi_mu

Is there possibilities for girls to join as an Army Pharmacist?

Hi, I'm Vidya and presently studying in 3rd year of B.Pharma degree course. I want to join Indian Army. Is there any possibilities? Can I join as an Army Pharmacist in Indian Army after completing my B.Pharma? Is yes, then when and how should I apply? And, what is the pay scale of Pharmacist in Indian Army?

4th December 2019, 07:49 PM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Is there possibilities for girls to join as an Army Pharmacist?

Yes you are eligible for Indian Army pharmacist

***Here are the eligibility for Indian Army Pharmacist job:-

Joining the Army is possible both after finishing school as well as after graduation. 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India.
Sex:- Male & Femal both are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?