18th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Ankit_Antony

Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?

Hi! I'm a student of class 12 and I would like to know whether there are scholarships (free or reduced fees) for colleges based on 12th board marks!? And if so, what are the marks i need to attain to get such scholarships? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend is provided to M.Tech students who have not qualified GATE?
  2. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  4. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  5. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What type of scholarships I am eligible for if I have 96% in 12th board exam?
  7. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  8. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  9. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  10. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with above 80% marks in 12th MP Board?
  11. Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th MP State Board?
  13. Can I do correspondence course using GATE marks in various IIT institutes? Will I be able to avail scholarships like regular students?
  14. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  15. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  16. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?
  17. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.2% in 12th WBCHSE exam?
  18. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
19th May 2016, 12:19 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?

Yes, Central Board Of Secondary Education under MHRD offers Central Sector Scholarship Scheme.

The scholarship is offered to candidates who have scored aggregate in 10+2 greater than cut off fixed by CBSE. It is offered only to candidates who are interested in pursuing higher course.

The application form for scholarship will be available at www.cbse.nic.in. after declaration of results of 10+2.
19th May 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?

Sample Questions which the Kolkata colleges give during their Admission test
19th May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit_Antony View Post
Hi! I'm a student of class 12 and I would like to know whether there are scholarships (free or reduced fees) for colleges based on 12th board marks!? And if so, what are the marks i need to attain to get such scholarships? Thanks!
Hey Ankit, There are few private institutions which are good in terms of placements as well as overall ranking and also offering some best scholarship schemes based on 12 marks. You can visit Lovely Professional University, VIT, Osmania to check out the schemes. LPU is said to be offering highest scholarship. Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?