18th July 2011, 11:06 AM
Dipendra singh

Tips to crack the campus interview after B.E Mechanical?

I'm student of 4th year in mechanical.i want to request to your expert that plz send me tips to crack campus interview

Related Questions:
  1. How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer
  2. Tips to crack TCS On-campus Interview
  3. How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?
  4. How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus written test and interview? Tips for preparation?
  5. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  6. Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?
  7. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  10. Tips to crack the IBPS PO interview?
  11. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  12. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  15. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  16. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  17. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  18. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
11th October 2011, 05:46 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Tips to crack the campus interview after B.E Mechanical?

There is no hard and fast tip for cracking any campus interview, but there are Few do's and don't.

Being a mechanical engg you should be SOLID in your basic subject forget abut complex one as every body must have memoried them.

Be confident when facing the panel don't be over confident.

If don't know any topic speak out "I don't know SIR" Loud and clear. Never cook up any story.

If there is any confusing situation.. take your time.. take a deep breath and try to remember what you had learned. don't linger out for very long time.

Never be bookish except asked for specific theory or formula tell the subject in your language and style. Every one one likes a inovative personality.

Be polite and humble in your attitude, but don't be the YES man. Remember Raju for 3 idiots.

At the end believe in your self and your knowledge... rest will be all smooth sailing.
11th October 2011, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The general process of campus selection may differ from one company to another. Generally, you need to conduct a thorough analysis regarding the company for which you are attending the interview. Also you need to be strong in your core technical or subject area in mechanical. Also you need to crack the GD in certain cases of interview. You should prepare for certain usual questions which may be asked in the interview. You should keep updated about the day to day happenings around you before you attend the interview.
19th September 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me abt d topics of gd which r ask in navy interview ???
25th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a third year mechanical student plz tell me an effective self study schedule for gate preperation compatible with b.e. cource
14th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
good morning..
am doin my final year mechanical engineering... can u pls guide me for my career to get job..
and pls send me a mail for ONGC and BHEL placement papers to [email protected]
26th July 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm student of 4 year mechanical.I want to request to your expert that please send me tips to crank campus interview, and job opportunities after BE mechanical
28th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my final year mechanical engineering... can you please guide me for my career to get job..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?