12th September 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack infosys campus placement? What are the selection rounds followed?

Respected Sir/Mam, Infosys in coming to our college. So, please tell me what types of rounds will be there and sample question papers for aptitude. Can you please email me or attach all the papers here for me soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What all we should prepare for Infosys campus placement?
  2. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  3. Previous year infosys campus placement papers? Tips to clear the selection rounds?
  4. How to get prepared for campus placement interviews? -- [New]
  5. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  6. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  7. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
  8. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  9. TCS campus placement rounds and preparation tips?
  10. Is it necessary to crack all the rounds in first attempt to get job through Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  13. Aptitude question and process followed for Infosys BPO campus placement?
  14. What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?
  16. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  17. Tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus written exam?
  18. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
12th September 2017, 11:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack infosys campus placement? What are the selection rounds followed?

In Infosys campus placement recruitment drive, there will be three rounds namely Aptitude test, Technical round and HR round. You should have good Aptitude, logical and analytical skills to be eligible to clear first round. You should have good subject knowledge to clear TR round and good communication skills to clear HR round to be eligible to get placed in Infosys campus placement drive.
13th September 2017, 02:06 PM
santhoshk05

Default Re: Tips to crack infosys campus placement? What are the selection rounds followed?

They will conduct the rounds like Aptitude,Group Discussion and technical discussion etc
Besant Technologies offers various software courses at affordable cost and with the best placement support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?