10th April 2017, 01:12 PM
Ujjwal.kr

Tips to prepare for SSC Stenographer exam and take good marks?

Can you please give me some good tips to prepare for SSC Stenographer exam and take good marks? I need to clear this exam and for that I really need your guidance. So, please give me your suggestions which will help me to clear. Thank you!

10th April 2017, 07:31 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for SSC Stenographer exam and take good marks?

# Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts SSC Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination every year for the post of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D.

# Examination pattern of SSC Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination for the post of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D is as follow:

* Objective type written examination
* Skill/Stenography Test

# Tips to prepare for objective type written test are as follow:

* Read the NCERT books of all subjects in order to consolidate the basic concepts in all subjects.
* Read the monthly competitive magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, Competition Success Review etc.
* Make a schedule for revision for the studied matter on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Take the help of books of good author or publication.

# Tips to prepare for the Skill/Stenography Test is as follow:

* Practice is the key to expertise in the field of stenography test. More the practice more the expertise in writing down the shorthand or stenography skill.

* While practicing the shorthand or stenography skill, one should emphasis more on learning on Contraction and Grammalogue as these are helpful in speed building.

* Daily practice of shorthand / stenography dictation of about minimum one hour is quite sufficient to get mastery.

* Use only Shorthand Notebook and Shorthand Pencil while practicing shorthand / stenography dictation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?