20th January 2011, 05:23 PM
j saravanan

Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i am need some tips about tancet me in electrical and electronics engineering

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  5. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  6. How to prepare for TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous years TANCET M.Tech/M.E. cutoff for various colleges? How is normalisation done?
  8. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  9. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in TANCET(M.E.)?
  10. Model question papers for TANCET entrance exam for electronics and electrical engineering?
  11. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  12. Useful tips on how to improve score in TANCET 2011 for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation? -- [New]
  14. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
  15. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
  16. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
6th March 2011, 04:25 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test(TANCET)

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is conducted every year by Consortium of Self - Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu, better known as TNSF Consortium. Candidates willing to do MCA, MBA, MTech, ME courses offered by the colleges listed in the consortium have to sit for this test.

I have Attached some of the previous year model question papers of TANCET in this post... check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip TANCET-MCA.zip(746.7 KB, 64 views)
5th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hi..this javid ahamed doing be course in electrical and electronics engineering..i m iittle bid confused what to do after completing my ug course..whether i have to do a job or do some higher studies..i am in a situation to do some sorts of work due to some situations in my family...but i m keenly interested in doing some pg courses to improve my knowledge...if so then what are the valuable courses available after completing my ug course...please reply...i am waiting for your reply...
6th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hey :)
i would lyk to get previous year tancet question papers in electrical n electronics engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?