9th February 2013, 09:06 PM
Tejesswi

Tips to solve the number sears for Bank PO post

Can any please send me few tips to solve a number series for a bank po post to [email protected]

30th April 2015, 08:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to solve the number sears for Bank PO post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesswi View Post
Can any please send me few tips to solve a number series for a bank po post to [email protected]
Number series constitutes upto 5 to 10 marks in Bank PO Examination. So it hence can be considered important for gaining good score in quantitative aptitude. Number series entirely based on logical and analytical reasoning. Some of the series are complex in nature while some are easy to solve. Here are tips to solve the number series so as to decrease the time required to solve the series:

1. Analyze well before solving the series problem.
2. Practice more and more number of series problems.
3. Numbers in series follow a definite pattern. Try to solve different types of series problems that follow different types of pattern such as Arithmetic Progression (AP) series, Geometric Progression (GP) series, Series based on Perfect square, Perfect cube, and Ratio series etc.
4. Confidence to solve any particular series will come only with the practice.
5. Refer to various sites that provide short tricks to solve these number series.

Follow these tips honestly. I assure you that you will surely overcome the difficulties which you find while solving number series.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?