27th May 2012, 11:32 PM
eajagannathan

TNPSC model question papers with answers? I am going to appear for TNPSC exam

Sir,
I am going to appear for TNPSC Exam. Provide me TNPSC model question paper with answers.

28th May 2012, 01:34 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: TNPSC model question papers with answers? I am going to appear for TNPSC exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by eajagannathan View Post
Sir,
I am going to appear for TNPSC Exam. Provide me TNPSC model question paper with answers.
Hello sir, the tnpsc model questions papers are available in this this site only.

heres the link ( look below for question papers )

http://entrance-exam.net/tnpsc-papers/

and bst of luck for your exams.
6th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TNPSC model question papers with answers? I am going to appear for TNPSC exam

pls sent model question paper with answer key
6th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i apply the tnpsc group 4, ple send model question papers&ans this is my is [email protected]
8th July 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years tnpsc question papers with answers. my id is [email protected]
14th July 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am going to to tnpsc exam i want quist and answer send me my mail id [email protected]
14th July 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

tnpsc group 2 model question paper with answers at tamil. My ID is [email protected]
16th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years tnpsc question papers with answers at GK with GT My email id [email protected]
16th July 2012, 05:28 PM
p sumathi

i want Tnpsc group II 5 years question papper with answer key
20th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

when will the application form issued?
20th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

pls do send me the study materials and last ten year question papers with answers for group 2 and vao exams in english to my mail id
10th August 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 yrs tnpsc group2 question papers with answers at GK with GT. My email_id is [email protected]
14th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years tnpsc question papers with answers. my id is [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

pls sent me last 5 yrs tnpsc grp 1 question paper with answers. my id name is [email protected]
5th January 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz send TNPSC assistent engineer Last year question paper
5th January 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz send TNPSC assistent engineer Last year question paper .my mail id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?