28th January 2011, 01:37 AM
Akib

Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

Sir, i am akib. I'm a student of class xii of science. I want to be an engineer. which engineering options is best of my career.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
  4. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  5. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  6. Can I apply for post graduation course if I have completed B.E mechanical?
  7. What is the minimum marks required for B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. Which college and course should I consider for doing degree in engineering?
  10. Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of the top engineering entrance exam along with their last date of form submission in India?
  12. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  13. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  14. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  15. Top 10 Indian Engineering services coaching centers in India? -- [New]
  16. Which courses are available to become Architecture student? Can I do Architecture after completing 12th?
  17. List of PSUs recruitment exams for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? How can I prepare to qualify?
  18. Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat?
28th January 2011, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

As far as ranking in the country goes IIT is considered the best. For admission to this institute you need to appear for the IIT-JEE exam. For other colleges in the country you can appear for the AIEEE. Also each state will conduct their own entrance exam like Maharastra conducts CET, Kerala conducts KEAM exam. The syllabus is similar for these exams. Choose the stream based on the job profile you are interested in.
28th January 2011, 10:01 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

hi..
the best and the most sort after engineering colleges in india are the iit's to enter into which you have to write the IITJEE exam,
then comes the AIEEE exam to get admission into the nit's,
then you can give other exams like bitsat,viteee and exams conducted by deemed universities like srm and kits.
there are also many state level good engineering colleges and to get entry into that you have to write state level entrance exams like eamcet
all the best
28th January 2011, 10:15 AM
amahajan

Hello Dear
I am giving you the list of entrance exam conducted for engineering college.

LIST OF ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS IN INDIA.

1. JEE ------- Joint Entrance Examination
2. AIEEE ------- All India Engineering Entrance Examination
3. BITSAT------- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
4. CEE ------- Combined Entrance Exam
5. GATE -------- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
6. NATA -------- National Aptitude Test in Architecture
7. SET --------SLIET Entrance Test
8. State Engineering Entrance Exams
28th January 2011, 11:03 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

If you want to do engineering then you have to fight following exams:

1. AIPET or 2. State PET

Through the above exams, you can get admission in any engineering college and in any engineering discipline.

Some engineering courses are available in B.E. or B.Tech.: -

1. Electrical Engineering

2. Mechanical Engineering

3. Computer Science Engineering

4. Space Engineering

5. Aeronautical Engineering

6. Information Technology Engineering

7. Civil Engineering

8. Electronics Engineering

9. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

10. Electrical & Electronics Engineering ......... etc.

All the Best
28th January 2011, 11:30 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib View Post
Sir, i am akib. I'm a student of class xii of science. I want to be an engineer. which engineering options is best of my career.
there are a lot of engineering entrance exams available for you but i am listing the topmost exams which will give you a bright future
IIT JEE
AIEEE
BITS PILANI
VIT VELLORE
IISC
if you passed any one of these exams with good marks, then you will surely get admission in a good college.
28th January 2011, 12:00 PM
daxter

Hello,

I can suggest you some good exams
First one is AIEEE, The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. This national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, including 20 prestigious NITs. Students opting for B.Tech. are tested in physics, mathematics and chemistry.

The test duration is 3 hours but maximum marks and the number of questions vary every year. Equal weightage is given to all the three sections.

Second one is IIT-JEE, The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (popularly known as IIT-JEE or just JEE) is an annual college entrance examination in India. A total of fifteen colleges use JEE as a sole criterion for admission to their undergraduate programs. The fifteen colleges include the seven old and six new Indian Institutes of Technology, IT-BHU Varanasi, and ISMU Dhanbad.

The common Engineering entrance exams are conducted by the Respective State Government and the Universities for the admission of the BE (Bachelor of Engineering) / BTech (Bachelor of Technology) / BArch (Bachelor of Architecture) Courses in their Engineering Colleges around the country. Candidates are ranked on an all India basis and also according to their position in state. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a state rank (SR).

All the Engineering Entrance Exams are conducted every year in the months of April and May.

So this are the best exams i can suggest.
Other then that we have many exams i give you a complete list as under -

BITSAT Exam
BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani conducts an all-India entrance test (BITSAT) every year for admission into various courses.

AIEEE Exam
The CBSE conducts All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for admission into various Engineering/Architecture programmes at UG level.

BCECE Exam
BCECE entrance test is conducted for admission in graduate level professional courses in engineering, medical and agricultural streams.

COMEDK UGET
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test/UGET is conducted for admission into medical, dental and engineering under graduate courses in Karnataka.

Haryana CEET
Haryana CEET is conducted by National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra for admission into B.E/B.Tech B Arch courses in Haryana.

Assam JAT
Assam Joint Admission Test is conducted for admission into engineering, medical, dental and Ayurvedic courses in Assam.

J&K BPEE CET
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into various professional courses in colleges/institutes across J&K.

VITEEE
Vellore Institute of Technology/VIT conducts an all-India entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering offered by the institute.

JCECE
JCECE exam in Jharkhand is conducted for admission into various programs of engineering, medical and agriculture disciplines. Find out about Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam or Jharkhand CET here.

TANCET
Anna University of Tamil Nadu organizes the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test/TANCET for admission into MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan.

Karnataka CET
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is an entry level test for admission into various programmes in Health Science, Engineering, Technology and Architecture offered by colleges/universities/institutes in Karnataka.

CEE Delhi
Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) is an entrance test for admission of students into B.E. courses in DCE and NSIT.

EAMCET Exam
EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entry level entrance test for admission into various technical courses offered by technical and professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

GGSIPU CET
GGSIPU CET is a common entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for admission into its various technical and professional courses.

AMIE Exam
AMIE-India is an e-learning initiative for Institution of Engineers, involving hundreds of Engineers all over the country.

GUJCET
Gujarat Common Entrance Test, commonly called GUJCET, is conducted for admissions into engineering, medical and pharmacy programs in the state of Gujarat.

UP SEE
UP SEE Exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University for admission into higher education programs in Uttar Pradesh. Know more about UP State Entrance Test or UPTU SEE.

GCET
Goa CET, also known as the GCET, is conducted in Goa for admission into various programs in engineering, medical and agriculture disciplines in the institutions of the state.

RPET
RPET Exam is conducted in Rajasthan for admission into the bachelors degree program in engineering, architecture and pharmacy. Know about Rajasthan PET which stands for Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test.

TNPCEE
Anna University, Chennai conducts an all-India entrance test (TNPCEE) every year for admission to various professional and technical courses offered by many colleges/universities in Tamil Nadu.

Kerala KEAM
Under the supervision of the Government of Kerala all the Engineering, Medical, Agricultural, Veterinary and Architecture colleges in Kerala jointly conduct a common entrance test KEAM/Kerala CEE for admission to various professional courses.

Punjab CET
PTUCET is conducted for admission into the undergraduate level of engineering, architecture and pharmacy in Punjab. Check out about Punjab Combined Entrance Test or Punjab CET.

KRLMPCA CET
KRLMPCA UG CET is an entry level test for admission to undergraduate programmes in Medical/Dental/Engineering streams offered by several institutes coming under Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association.

JNU CBEE
JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi for admission into the various postgraduate programs in the field of Biotechnology.

Manipal UGET
Manipal University Undergraduate Entrance Test which is popularly called Manipal UGET is conducted for admission into undergraduate level courses under the purview of Manipal University of Karnataka.

Pondicherry CENTAC JET
Puducherry CENTAC JET also known as Centralized Admission Committee Joint Entrance Test is organized for admission into various programs.

Himachal Pradesh CPET
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Hamirpur conducts HP CPET for admission into the first year of B Tech.

Uttarakhand Technical University Entrance Exam
UTUEE or Uttarakhand Technical University Entrance Exam is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University for admission into various disciplines.

Tripura JEE
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination conducts the Tripura JEE for admission into engineering, medical, agricultural and technological courses along with various other professional courses.

GATE Exam
IIT GATE Exam is conducted for admission into various Postgraduate Programmes in Engineering / Technology / Science / Pharmacy & Architecture.

CEPT PAT
CEPT PAT Exam is conducted for admitting students to course offered by Centre for Environmental Planning Technology.

ICFAI ATIT
Admission Test for Icfaitech (ATIT) is conducted for the admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course, which is offered by ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad.

IGNEAT (IGNOU Engineering Aptitude Test)
IGNOU Engineering Aptitude Test (IGNEAT) is an online entrance test, conducted for enrolling students to full time degree and diploma programs in Engineering.

SRMEEE
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by the SRM University. Explore the article to know more about SRMEEE.

IIAE Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE) Entrance Exam is conducted for admitting students to the courses in Aircraft engineering, at the undergraduate level.

Kalasalingam University B Tech Entrance Exam
Kalasalingam University B Tech Entrance Test is conducted for admissions to courses in various branches of engineering, at the undergraduate level.

IETE Exam
Institute of Electronics And Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) offer Graduate, Diploma and Postgraduate level programmes in various streams like Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science and Information Technology.

NERIST Entrance Exam
NERIST Entrance Test, popularly known as NEE Exam, is conducted for admitting students to several courses at different levels, in the field of science and technology.

Amrita University AEEE Entrance Exam
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted by Amrita University (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham), for enrolling students to undergraduate engineering courses.

GAT PGT
GITAM University Admission Test (GAT) PGT Entrance Exam is conducted for admissions to technological programs offered by the university, at postgraduate level.

Orissa JEE Exam
Orissa JEE exam is conducted by the Orissa University. Go through the article to get information about the Orissa Joint Entrance Test.

Lovely Professional University NEAT
Lovely Professional University National Engineering Aptitude Test (NEAT) Exam is conducted for admissions to various engineering courses conducted by the university, at undergraduate level.

IIT JEE
Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted every year for admission into UG programmes in IITs and some other reputed institutes.

MP PET Exam
MP PET Exam is a state entrance test conducted for admission into courses in engineering, technology and architecture, in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

IIST ISAT
ISAT Entrance Exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) for its undergraduate programs in technology.

AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to B Tech and B Arch courses.

Avinashilingam University Engineering Entrance Exam
Avinashilingam University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by Avinashilingam University in Coimbatore, for admission to B E programme.

Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University CET
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University in Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET), for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.

BEEE Exam
Bharath University in Chennai conducts the Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination, also known as BEEE, for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses.

BSAUEEE
B S Abdur Rehman University (BSAU), in Chennai, conducts an engineering entrance examination (BSAUEEE) for admission to B Tech programme offered by its constituent colleges.

GAT UGTP
GITAM University UGTP Admission Test (GAT UGTP) is an entrance exam conducted for admissions to technological and pharmacy programs, at under-graduate level.

MHT CET
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) is an all-India test for admission to Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy courses in colleges/universities/institutions located in Maharashtra.

WBJEE
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is conducted for admission into undergraduate Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Veterinary science courses offered in various institutions in the state of West Bengal.

Vignan University VSAT
Vignan University’s VSAT or V-SAT entrance test is a gateway for the admission at undergraduate level B Tech programmes of the university.

Best of luck
28th January 2011, 12:31 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Akib
Greeting for the day;

You have to choose your option depending up on interest in the specified subject.like Mechanical,Aeronautical, Electical,Computer Science etc

Top Engineering Entrance Exam in india is as follows:

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITS
TANCET
ICET
SATYABHAMA
UPTECH...............etc

All the Best

thanks
28th January 2011, 01:26 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

There are many engineering exams in our country,some of them are considered to be the best.

IITJEEE
AIEEE
BITSAT

prepare well for the exam and best wishes!!
28th January 2011, 01:38 PM
Suraj varun

IIT ,UPTU ,AIEEE, DUEE ,Rajhethan tech, polytechnic, IPUEE,
28th January 2011, 02:05 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend ........
according to me you should choose the branch like that of the electrical engg , or the mechanical engg or the civil engg as these are the evergreen branch in the engineering courses .....
and that too from a good college like that of the iit , nit , bits pilani , bit mesra .......
28th January 2011, 02:06 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

After passing 10+2 exam you can appear in a no. of engineering entrance examination provided you have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 exam.

For getting admission in India’s top engineering institutes i.e.IIT’s you should appear in engineering entrance exam conducted by IIT’s i.e. IIT JEE.

However, if you are unable to crack IIT JEE since it is the toughest engineering exam in India you can also appear in other engineering entrance exams like:

AIEEE
BITSAT
UPCET
28th January 2011, 02:30 PM
Tushar93

Smile Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

Quote:
Hello akib,
You can join many good colleges in India through some entrance exams:-
1.IIT join entrance exam
2.AIEEE
3.ISAT for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
4.Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) for mechanical engineering in BITS Ranchi

Well, computer science engineering(CSE) and electronics and communication engineering (ECE) is in demand now, but you choose what you wish for .

Best of Luck
28th January 2011, 04:34 PM
Maxsteel

Top Entrance Exams Are

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
DCE

All engineering branches are good and their job aspects are different according to it. For example in Petroleum there are lots of jobs but you may be recruited on shore.

Select the B.Tech branch in which you have interest because only then you will be able to give your best in it
28th January 2011, 08:02 PM
Harshita21

The Engineering entrance exams are :
1. IIT JEE
2. WBJEE
3. VITEEE
4. AIEEE
5. BITSAT
6. Delhi CEE
7. JNU EEE
8. KIITEE
28th January 2011, 08:07 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

Dear friend,

The top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering is IIT JEE.

But for 2011 admission last date is already over.

The details of IIT JEE details are as follows.

Last date to submit completed JEE application form is 20th Dec 2010. IIT Joint Entrance Exam will be held on April 10, 2011.

Offline Application forms for JEE will be available from 12th November, 2010.

Application Form Fees:
Online application fee is Rs. 900 (for General & OBC) and Rs. 450 for female, SC, ST, Physically Disabled applicants.

Offline application fee is Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 respectively.

If you have not filled the IIT form this year then try next year.

All the best.
29th January 2011, 05:31 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
Some best engineering entrance exam:
IIT JEE.
AIEEE.
VITEEE.
KIITEE.
WBJEE
and other many state engineering entrance exam.
The best branch is electronics engineering.
all the best.
30th January 2011, 05:23 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think IITs are best in India ..and after that you can go for NITs... and there are some private institutes like BITS, VIT etc.
26th February 2011, 04:24 PM
ankurloonia

I would say just for

IIT JEE( any day best)
AIEEE(only for Good NIT's, IIIT's thapar, NSIT, DCE, etc)
BITSAT(next to IIT'S)
VITEE(if you can afford)
Manipal(if you can afford)
27th February 2011, 03:59 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hello my dear,

Top Entrance Exams Are

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
DCE
prepare well for the exam and best wishes!!
27th February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE exams
28th February 2011, 01:23 AM
vikas9862638964

in india there are many engineer exams

list of exams after 12th or equivalent to gradution are:

1-iit jee
2-aieee
3-up tech
4-comed
5-a.m.u b.tech exam

and list of exams after b-tech or b.e equivalent to

1-gate
a.m.u m.tech
etc.
1st March 2011, 05:46 PM
yogs.singh

If you want to be a engineer then can can give

following exams

1) iit jee exam

2) aieee exam

3) bitsat exam

4) your own state exam
24th March 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

what enterance tests are to be written to get seat in architecture?
is it enough if one justs rights cet and NATA in bangalore?
17th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

whether i have to apply Sepratly in different institute under aIEEE
11th June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do chemical enggineering from any reputed institution, such as IIT's and NIT's. But plz can u suggest me for more institutions other than those given by me which will best suit to my Branch?
24th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of all the engg exams i have to give after my 12 boards for a good career..
30th January 2012, 08:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

Hi

Engineering is a branch of Science which is the study of the Technologies in various fields.

It is and has been one of the most demanded courses of all times as its considered as the evergreen stream. Even doctorate is considered as Evergreen.

So In India keeping in mind the level of competition to be faced, there are a lot of Engineering Entrance exams which are held by different government and private bodies like CBSE, BITS, IIT, SRM, WBB, etc.

So under them the top entrance exams are :

1.) IIT-JEE
2.) AIEEE
3.) BITSAT
4.) DCE
5.) WB JEE

These are the exams which cover about top 20 Engineering colleges in India.

If you wish to do your graduation in Engineering then surely fill all these forms.

Also the future depends on what stream you choose. The most demanded streams these days are :

1. Electronics and Communication
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical
4. Civil
5. Information Technology.

Do try to get a good rank so that you can get any one of these streams.

Hope this helps

All the best.
30th January 2012, 09:26 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India

1.IIT JEE--IIT Joint Entrance Examination

2.BITSAT--Birla Institute of Technology & Science(BITS) Online Entrance
Test
3.AIEEE --All India Engineering Entrance Examination

4.DCECEE --Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination (DCE
CEE)
5.VITEEE --Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam

6.Indian Institute of space science and technology (IIST) ISAT

7.TNEA --Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions(Anna University Guindy)

8.WBJEE --West Bengal Joint Entrance Exams

9.KIITEE--Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam

10.KEAM --Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam

11. EAMCET --Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Andhra Pradesh

12.MHT-CET --Maharashtra Engineering Entrance Exam

13.Karnataka CET --Karnataka Engineering Entrance exam

14.NATA --National Aptitude Test in Architecture

15.Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination

16.AUEEE --Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam

17.JMI --Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam

18.SRMEEE --SRM Engineering Entrance Exam

19.Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Entrance Test

20.PTU CET --Punjab Technical University CET

21.AMU --Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam

22.SLIET --Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology

23.UPSEE --Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination

24.KLUEEE--Koneru Lakshmaiah Engineering Entrance Examination

25.GAT --GITAM University Andhra Pradesh

26.Karunya University Entrance Exam

27.IIMS--Indian Institute of Maritime Studies Entrance Exam

28.JNUEEE --Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam

29.MPPET --Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test MP PET

30.PMUET --Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test

31.Jamia Hamdard Entrance Exam

32.RPET --Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test RPET Exam

33.VMUEEE --Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam

34.GUJCET--Gujarat Engineering Common Entrance Test

35.COMEDK --COMEDK Engineering Entrance Exam

36.Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination

37.BSAUEEE --B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
30th January 2012, 10:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For Engineering entrance examination Details:-

OJEE-IIT

OJEE-Statewise

AIEEE

BITSAT

GATE

PGAT

GPAT

Top Engineering colleges in India:-

Good Luck.............
30th January 2012, 10:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
The list of entrance exam which is held for +2 science students those who are interested
for doing engineering......

Good luck..........
30th January 2012, 11:50 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> D.C.E
> STATE-C.E.T
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
> C.O.M.E.D.K
> S.R.E.E.E
> B.V.P
etc
31st January 2012, 12:43 AM
anilkumargpt0

1.iit
2.aieee
3.bits pilani
4.manipal
5.west bengal join entarence examination
31st January 2012, 05:42 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Thumbs up Re: Top Engineering entrance examinations in India for a bright career in engineering

Quote:
Hi Akib...

we have various engineerig entrance examinations but among all
IIT-JEE is considered as the best and toughest entrance exam for Engineering.
with this one can get admission into India's top engineering college i.e IIT's.

other than IIT-JEE we have other entrance exams also.
here i am giving the list of those exams:
  • IIT-JEE
  • AIEEE
  • VIEEE
  • NASA
  • BITSAT
  • EAMCET
  • MH-CET
  • and other entrance exams conducted by state board.

All the best
13th April 2012, 11:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

So under them the top entrance exams are :

1.) IIT-JEE
2.) AIEEE
3.) BITSAT
4.) DCE
5.) WB JEE

These are the exams which cover about top 20 Engineering colleges in India.

If you wish to do your graduation in Engineering then surely fill all these forms.

Also the future depends on what stream you choose. The most demanded streams these days are :

1. Electronics and Communication
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical
4. Civil
5. Information Technology.

Do try to get a good rank so that you can get any one of these streams.

Hope this helps

All the best.
6th May 2012, 03:05 AM
climber
Senior Member+

dear friend,

B.Tech is the UG level course of study which is the duration of 4 years continuous study.
The AIEEE and IIT-JEEE exams are best for engineering according to allindia level If you want the best college from your state's seperate engineering entrance is better.
TOP ENGG ENTRANCE EXAMS:
  • IITjoint entrance examination-IIT-JEEE
  • All india engineering entrance exam-AIEEE
  • Kerala engineering entrance exam-KEAM
  • West bengal engineering entrance exam-WBJEEE
  • Delhi common engineering entrance exam-DCEE
  • Birla institute of technology engineering entrance exam-BITSAT
  • VIT university engineering entrance exam-VITEEE
  • Karnataka engineering entrance exam-KCET
  • Maharashtra engineering entrance exam-MHTCET

syllabus is based on your 12th syllabus.
all the best
8th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got 88 in jee mains..expecting >90 in isc exams..what should i do??
16th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukul0094 View Post
Friend;
Some best engineering entrance exam:
IIT JEE.
AIEEE.
VITEEE.
KIITEE.
WBJEE
and other many state engineering entrance exam.
The best branch is electronics engineering.
all the best.
i think kiitee is not the best engineering exam it ranks much lower than wbjee
16th June 2013, 10:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Top Engineering Entrance examinations in India in National Level:-

-IIT JEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

-AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam

-VITEEE - Velore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam

-BITSEE - Birla Institute of Technology & Science Entrance Exam

-DCEE - Delhi Common Engineering Entrance

-IISTEE - Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?