6th May 2011, 12:20 PM
abhi poonja

Which are the top MBA colleges in Karnataka which accept PGCET scores? What should be the rank to get in those colleges?

which are the top mba colleges in karnataka which accept pgcet scores and what should be the rank to get a seat in this college

Related Questions:
28th August 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top MBA colleges in Karnataka which accept PGCET scores? What should be the rank to get in those colleges?

i got 26 marks in pgcet for mba. so what will be my ranking and which are the colleges will be available for my ranking.
5th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top MBA colleges in Karnataka which accept PGCET scores? What should be the rank to get in those colleges?

i hav got 41 in pgcet this time....n got 3724 rank...which college i may get???
7th September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i got 1002 rank in karnataka pgcet(mba). which are the top 10 colleges? &which are the good colleges are avalable for this rank?
plz suggest me..... i'm waiting for reply.......
13th September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav got 41 in pgcet this time....n got 3724 rank...which college i may get???
SIET bijapur
16th September 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Ravikumar i got 1100 rank in PGCET which college i may get
26th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

which are the MBA colleges accept PGCET ranking of 2012 !!!
7th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the top 10 mba college names in karnataka under pg-cet
10th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

which are the top 10 colleges which are VTU and pgcet affiliated
21st July 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I was ranking in pgcet 2886 (mba) obtained but which collage may I can do
Suggest me I hope you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?